I finally got a chance to code this past weekend! The last time I coded was in August before school started. Since then I would look at my GitHub and get stressed about not filling up my green activity squares ? . It felt so good to focus on HTML and CSS instead of lesson plans.
I tried a few new techniques. I used the before and after pseudocode to place labels to the sides of the toggle switch. I also added the background images as their own svg elements and positioned them separately. This was a Junior Level project. The link for my version of the design is below.
Hi, Code Friends! I finally finished my Rebel-Cow ReactJS Calculator last week. It took a while for me to gather my thoughts and organization for this project. What really helped me was to study how other coders organized similar calculator projects. I was so “overjoyed” to see that lime green color when I passed 16 out of 16 tests. To be honest, I still have my “imposter” moments with coding.
As I complete the FreeCodeCamp Front End Libraries Projects, I’m learning to focus more of my attention on the functionality of the app instead of the appearance. I’m a very visual person, so my first instinct is to create the appearance of the app.
Here’s a link to my calculator: https://tlanetterose.github.io/JSCalculator-TLP/ #100DaysofCode